AWE (Augmented World Expo) is the world's largest conference and expo dedicated to AR (augmented reality) and VR (virtual reality).
The event takes place in Santa Clara, California bringing together a mix of CEOs, CTOs, designers, developers, creative agencies, futurists, analysts, investors, and top press in a fantastic opportunity to learn, inspire, partner, and experience first hand the most exciting industry of our times.
AR and VR are bringing superpowers to the people and this year we are on a mission to highlight how to use these Superpowers to Change the World. This year’s conference and expo will showcase speakers, startups and organizations who are using AR & VR to drive economic growth, encourage empathy and collaboration, democratize healthcare and education, and promote sustainability in the world.
The AWEsome Program
AWE USA 2017 features three full days of on-stage content including our keynote stage, developer workshops and tracks for investors, buyers, designers and tech enthusiasts.
The tracks include:
- Inspire: our main stage keynote talks by inspiring thought leaders who are exploring how AR and VR are bringing Superpowers to Change the World
- Design: lectures and discussion on the new user interfaces and design thinking unique to AR & VR
- Develop: developer workshops on the latest hardware, tools and SDKs to develop for AR/VR platforms
- Work: use cases and discussions on the impact of AR and VR on the enterprise
- Life: conversations and presentations on how AR and VR is changing education, healthcare, travel and tourism, news and media and more
- Startup Pitches: hear pitches from startups innovating in AR & VR
The AWE Expo
AWE USA 2017 features over 100,000 square feet of exhibitor space in the Santa Clara Convention Centre.
This year’s expo floor will showcase:
- Consumer Pavilion - featuring AR/VR solutions in branding, marketing, social, travel & sports and more
- Enterprise Pavilion - featuring AR/VR solutions in automotive, oil & gas, construction, aerospace and more
- Interaction Pavilion - featuring eye-tracking, controllers, haptics and other methods to interact in this new wave of computing
- Tools Pavilion - featuring 3D capture tools, SDKs, computer vision platforms and other companies equipping developers and designers with the tools they need to create in AR/VR
- Startup Alley - featuring startups in AR/VR
Participating organizations include: