Vestechpro, Apparel Research and Innovation Center is very pleased and happy to announce the first edition of Wear It Smart, a Full-Day Conference around smart clothing / wearables which will take place at la Société des Arts Technologiques in Montreal on October 1st.
Wear It Smart will be a unique opportunity to connect with the industry experts, researchers, professionals and entrepreneurs. We Are Wearables members get 20% off using code "WeAreWearables" or just hit the button below!
A variety of innovators and thought leaders within the Wearable Technology space will address key questions about wearables and smart clothing. Below are some examples of topics that will be discussed throughout the day :
- Regulatory challenges related to Wearables in Health,
- The use of smart clothing in sport without Cheating,
- What we can learn from Mobile devices when it comes to Security in Wearables
- How can we improve accuracy with the next generation of MEMs Sensors
The event will be co-hosted by Matthieu Dugal (@MatthieuDugal), TV and radio presenter.
Our speakers include:
- Diane Côté – CEO, MEDTEQ Consortium for Industrial Research and Innovation
- Jean-Nicolas Delage – Associate Fasken Martineau DuMoulin
- Tom Emrich – Founder, We Are Wearables
- Pierre-Alexandre Fournier – CEO Hexoskin
- Alex Manea – Director BlackBerry Security
- Marie O'Mahony - Professor and Digital Specialist, OCAD University
- Louis Renaud - Industrial Technology Advisor, NRC
- Louis Ross - CEO, Motion Engine Inc.
- Sam Roworth - International Athlete
- Olivier Vermeersch - Vice President and Chair Holder, CTT Group
- Nick Zamora - Senior Advisor, MaRS Discovery District
Detailed program available at: www.wearitsmartconf.com