We Are Wearables Toronto and Ryerson University have joined forces to host a Think Tank session on February 28 as part of Ryerson's Be3D initiative. Be3D is an exploration of the application of 3D technologies in the creative and cultural industries, including imaging, scanning, content development, design and printing.
This event will include a panel discussion followed by a workshop with all of the participants on the impact of 3D technologies and what is necessary in the Toronto ecosystem to make this city a hub of this next wave of computing. The output of this event will be a report based on the findings from the break out sessions which will be presented at a future WWTO.
This is an intimate event with a maximum capacity of 50 people. The We Are Wearables Toronto community gets exclusive access to attend.
***SOLD OUT - Thank you for your interest***
Date: Feb 28, 2017Time: 6:00-9:00PM
Location: Ryerson Transmedia Zone - 80 Gould St,Toronto, ON M5B 2M7
• 6:00-6:30: Registration
• 6:30-6:35: Opening Remarks
• 6:35-7:00: Panel discussion
• 7:00-8:00: Breakout Sessions
• 8:00-8:15: Closing Remarks
• 8:15-9:00: Networking
- Ramona Pringle, Director, Ryerson Transmedia Zone & Professor at Ryerson University
- Stefan Grambart, Creative Director, Secret Location - an Entertainment One company
- Pete Forde, CEO, itsme
- Matt McPherson, Corporate Development, Quantum Capture
- Ana Serrano, Chief Digital Officer, CFC & Managing Director, ideaBOOST
Questions? Contact Tom at email@example.com