Best Buy Canada and We Are Wearables invite you to join a #WearableChat on Pet Wearables on Twitter on June 5, 2015 at 1PM.
What are pet wearables? How can make they make your pet’s healthier and happier. And how will access to pet data change the role of the vet, dog sitter and dog walker? Join the conversation on June 5 to hear from the experts and tell us your own thoughts on pet wearable tech.
Joining Best Buy Canada in this discussion is:
- Tom Emrich, Canada’s leading wearable tech expert and founder of We Are Wearables (@WeAreWearables)
- Yulia Zi, Business Development Manager for Petcube (@Petcube)
- Curits McLay, Marketing Manager at Binatone (@CBinatone)
- Whit Howlit, Director of Sales and Operations for Fitbark (@Fitbark)
- The Intel Canada team (@IntelCanada)
Best Buy Canada will be giving away a Petcube remote wireless pet camera, a Motorola Scouttrainer 50 Pet Training system and a $100 Best Buy Gift Card on the chat. To win you must participate in the Twitter chat using the hashtag #WearableChat and follow @BestBuyCanada. For rules and regulations click here.
Here's how to join the chat:
- Follow @BestBuyCanada <Best Buy Canada Twitter URL> on Twitter
- Watch for the kick-off of Tweet from @BestBuyCanada at 1PM EST
- Follow the chat using the hashtag #WearableChat
- Join the conversation by answering the questions asked or chatting with the participants
Don’t want to miss the chat? Add it to your calendar by hitting the button below.
See you on Twitter Friday June 5 at 1PM EST! And if you are in Toronto, come join us in person at Canada's first Pet Wearables event on June 3.